Abandoned

I'm a stone on the road, 

Without appreciation and value

I have been lying here. 

They come to me, 

take refuge over me, 

Shed their tears here, 

and the anger, mean. 

Their names

written over my head to toe,

I carry their drought, 

snow and storm. 

When they get summer, 

spring and rain, 

I'm again become a stone

lying on road, in vain. 

I'm a snag on a path,

 Useful to make graveyards

 but again not needed, 

 for this they have their hearts. 

 I'm not a total waste, 

 Kids play around me, 

 sing the birds, 

 wildflowers smile through my cracks, 

 I'm a stone, 

 lying happily on a hill track. 

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media