Little Black Bird #3


My friend of evening walk always talks to me in the language  which can neither be spoken nor heard. Today I had lot of questions for my friend. But sadly, he remained silent or may be I was not able to comprehend. And I returned without any answer...


Dear little black bird, 
Take me to the far lands with you, 
where resides the peace and delight. 
You are so content with your ways of life, 
fly from waters on earth to the endless sky. 

Tell me dear friend! 
How did you find your answers, 
when your questions had different
meaning for others, 
To whom did you ask, 
From whom did you seek advice? 
How did you reach to the peak, 
How did you win this fight? 

Now, you have touched the heights, 
overcome every flight, 
I'm asking for your guidance, 
I want to feel acquiescent
just once in my whole life. 

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media