Talking in between the Silence

 


"What's more heavenly than steaming hot coffee after spicy momos? " I asked my twin who was still waiting for her coffee to cool down a little. "Maybe a piece of cake! " She replied jokingly.

After this talk, we kept quiet for a while. It was a nice day to sit under the sun. A perfect day to soak the warmth in our hearts which had been turned cold while walking among the crowd. 

"Why are we sitting here?"

"Because we are seeking escape."

"Is it wrong to do?"

"No."

"So why does it feel wrong?"

"Because we're trained to feel so."

"Should we part our ways? "

"We never need to part ways to do different things."

"Are you trying to say we are right?"

"I'm not saying we are right. But all I know is We are NOT wrong."

I didn't know where was this conversation heading, neither she. We kept on talking for a while in that way and fell silent again.

"Let's have cake!" I said at once. We ate in silence but this was the silence of understanding, silence of bonding and silence of Faith. 

Comments

  1. Light will guide you through❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will end all the blues,
      That's true! that's true! ❤

      Delete
  2. छोटू तू बहुत बड़ा हो गया..In my sight you are stll aardvark very naughty small chhotu!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you buai ji... I still haven't changed that much for my loved ones.

      Delete

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Connect me through Social Media