Hope...

I know that the whole situation is very scary. This pandemic has brought fear and anxiety in whole world. We're facing mental and financial insecurities. So here's a small piece of my writings, hope it'll leave you with some hope and optimism.


The day bright seems dark as night, 
But We can Fight and sing
the songs of love, care and gratitude, 
The angels sitting above
in the heavens will listen to us, 
Soon we'll meet our loved ones
and greet the strangers, 
walk on grass, barefoot
and smell that lovely wildflower
from the far land. 

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media