Aug17,2022

Sometimes we just want to sit and cry. I know I'm being a pessimist here but isn't it true? And we want our problems or sadness to go away with the tears cascading from our eyes. Sometimes I too like to cry. We all do. Whether men or women. But not everyone wants to accept in public. There could be any reason. I'm not gonna bother my readers but I've penned down the following poem while sitting by the condensed window.

I'm still carrying the curse

on my weighed down shoulders,

All the wounds I've nursed

again become open cuts and colder.

Trapped inside the circle of time

Morning-Noon-Night

Never-ending is this climb,

Don't know what is hurting more

pain in my heart or shoe bite?

Surrounded by the beauty

which I can't see

They say they want to be like me

while I've never been me.

Darkness arises 

flows like a river in my veins

They talk about advise

As if they're the only ones with shattered dreams.

Have I left people or

have people left me?

Am I a human or a monster

who is possessed by me?

Comments

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media