25.08.2022

 Hey Readers,

I'm sitting here in the cafe, sipping my coffee. A lot had happened in the past week. It was taking a toll on my peace of mind.  If you're sad, no matter how much you try to avoid that feeling, your body starts to give you signals like headache, body ache, fast heartbeat or whatever it is. It's different for different people. I think I shouldn't carry this load on my chest anymore and move on, so here I'm leaving you with the poem I penned a night before. I'm posting the first draft, don't want to make any changes to it today.  Hope you'll like it.

With Love.

How can the stars

burn down to ashes

there were twinkling laughs

once, now just memory flashes

Those so-called mentors

turn you down

Faith in the universe

too drown

Hands that are always

over my head

why God why

it feels like they are about to shed

like those leaves from this 

old broken tree

who is bounded by the roots

never going to be free

There's no forgiveness

in my heart and will never be

One day someone will question you

and all you'll do to cry while facing the black sea.

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media