Winters Inside Out

I tried to write few verses or sentences but words didn't pop in my head. I wanted to write and tell so many things but words didn't form a understandable and socially acceptable sentence. It felt like the ink in my pen had been frozen. To add to the gloom sun wasn't up. If someone asks me what I don't like about winters, I would say rising of sun after 8 or 9 in the morning.

I knew that I won't be able to write this morning again. So, I decided to leave my diary at peace.

I walked out of the house nearly 11 of the morning. I came out of the gate and a stray cat ran inside another gate. 'There are so many cats here',I heard myself saying. I walked across the park saw two boys playing badminton in purely wrong way. 'Those teenagers might be brothers. ', I said in my head while observing their facial similarities. 

I crossed the park and move ahead to road. Don't know for how many times I'd passed through this road. I walked in fast pace, which was less than a run but more than a stroll. I was angry, I knew I was angry. Anger is such an emotion which is hard to let go. I think in twenties anger is synonym of disappointment. Disappointment from people, from friends, from ourselves. My heart was thumping, body was sweaty. I decided to sit on roadside bench and took off my jacket. My vision was blurry, face was hot and red. Probably I was crying, silent tears. A lady who appeared to be in her late 50s asked me, "who wears sleeveless in this cold weather." I laughed at her question and wore jacket again. After all world isn't that bad place to live. 

After few minutes I picked up my backpack and headed to my destination. 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media