Train of Thoughts


 "This place is so beautiful. It must have looked more aesthetic at night." I thought to myself, convinced that I would never be able to enjoy the grace of night like the others do. Who are the others, I know not. I just know I'm not one of them. 

"I'm sitting here, on the wooden floor. On the other side of wall, there were innumerable stairs and doors. Concrete, wood and glass, that's all I can see in the sunlight. I only want to see night and it's might. " I wrote in my diary. 

I again mused, "When I was inside the four walls, I wanted to fly high. Now, I'm out and scared of sky. I'm running the race in my head, constantly, at a very high pace. Time has struck me hard with it's mace."

"In the breast of sky, I saw a bird was flying. It had slow down it's speed as the winds were opposing. It came to the place where I was sitting. Took the food, how much was important, left the rest behind."


"Do I really know, what do I want? Why am I running, with whom am I fighting? To whom am I trying to prove when I have left those people behind a long time ago? I don't have to do this because they did the so and so."

Have you ever felt the emergence of volcano of thoughts? You just think and think without any alignment. Does every story/ article need to make sense? Even Life has no alignment, it moves like zig zag way of mountains, it is calm and fierce like sea. 

I started humming the old hindi melody, " ज़िन्दगी कैसी है पहेली हाय! " (What a conundrum life is! )and continued to sit there for a long while. 

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media