Little black bird #4



Today, after a long period of time I went out for my walk. My little friend was still there. The questions might always remain unanswered, but my friend will always be there to listen my words without any judgement. So, here is the account of our meeting. It is incomplete like our journey of life... 

After so many days of rain, 
I went out for walk, 
Oh! Little black bird, 
You recognized me
even after so long. 

Why do you come
so close and sit by me? 
Tell me dear, 
Don't you afraid of humans
or have any fear? 

Or is it because you
are also alone like me? 
I have never seen your
friend or lover, 
Tell me, what are you 
hiding behind your sweet voice?
What are you trying to cover? 

You come to me
as soon as you see me. 
Haven't you got answers to
your questions even today? 
Are you still stuck in the 
maze of life, like me? 

When sun meets the horizon
and moon shines behind the clouds, 
We both leave the place, 
to sleep in night's shroud. 




Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media