End or beginning?

 Pc- Atul Bhandari

We were sitting on the roof of our home. It was the month of December and the sky was clear. Clouds were scattered here and there, mountains had got their first snowfall. Under the sun, you were busy with your plants and I was reading my book half heartedly. My mind was revolving around you. I picked up my dairy and wrote, 

Long ago in the land of pines, 
Two hearts like parallel lines, 
which they thought weren't 
meant for each other, smiled. 
In the month february
love sprout between them
and bloomed like a
flower in the month of spring. 
The flower kept blooming
in summer, rains, winter and autumn, 
Despite of every storm and heat
it didn't withered. 
Now it's the twilight,
the flower is old, 
the gust of wind came
to carry the seeds
and place them in 
the land of young hearts. 

I stopped writing and looked at you. You were not there. And my poem again remained incomplete without you. 

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media