Falling in Love


 I was in the final year of my college when I met my first love. Although we had seen each other but never tried to had a talk. I had never been in relationship before and had no plan of getting into one. But the destiny always has her own plans and everyone has to bow before her. 
The sunny days of September 
and the evening hour, 
While sitting on the grass, 
I was looking at you like a sunflower. 

I knew you had the same 
instinct as me
but I was caged bird, full of colors, 
with a frigid heart and You were free. 

You came near me, 
the clamor inside me arise, 
I couldn't hear the people around me
my heart was about to fly, 
to the farlands of love
which it had never been, 
the feelings had never felt before, 
the bright colors, it had never seen. 

The outer world for me 
was full of hardships and still it is, 
You promised to come along 
and are still with me. 
I believe it was the
planning of stars above, 
And this is how
two young adults fell in love. 

When two hearts decides to stay with each other, then it becomes very difficult to separate them, almost impossible. No matter how much you try, they find a way to get along. 

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media