Part of you?

 Hey readers,

It's been a while since I posted something here. I have a lot to tell but I can't find the courage and words to express myself. Life has been very cruel for the past few years to me. It still is. But as they say, Show must Go on. I'm moving. Moving or trying to adjust to the blow of winds and the flow of streams in the realm of life. Because of these circumstances neither I read something nor wrote something. Today while sitting under the sun I scribbled a few words on my notepad which I'm sharing today. Hope you'll enjoy this. I'm not sure if I really want anybody to enjoy this piece. But here we are...

I try to find your image
by looking into the mirror 
I'm not your copy
neither like you
Why?
What's wrong if I want
to see a glimpse of you 
in my face?
I try to find you in the mist
I'm jealous of mist's capability
to hug each and everything 
Mist can reach to you
It can become a cloud
and might be dissolved
in you to become rain.
Why can't you no longer
held me in your arms?
Tell me,
Are you playing 
the game of hide and seek
like these trees playing in this mist?
But you know that
I can't catch you.
You've become the feather 
which soars so high
that nobody could tell
where it finally settled.
What's wrong if I want 
your shadow over my head?
You were the traveller
of the long route
but you left me
in this battlefield
full of chaos, hatred and pain.
Why?
Am I no longer a part of you?


Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media