September 8th, 2022

 Dear reader,

I'm taking a break from reading and writing. But I've already saved drafts of future posts here. So, the blog will get updated here from time to time. I have no idea what lies ahead, how and when will I get peace. I'm not going to bore you with my stupid rant here. Here's a poem I penned a few days ago while traveling back home.

Blue skies are 

no longer blue,

The waters are rough,

cold and of grey hue.

Clouds shadowed my soul

Destiny is playing foul

Worms have covered my body

Fairy has turned into a ghoul.

I can't stop asking 

for forgiveness

Even when I'm already being

forgiven.

I don't know

to whom should I turn my faith

My cries, my prayers 

everything seems to fade.

Shall I ever get to touch 

my share of rainbow and sun

This non-stop rush

still, noises are shunned.

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media