Wednesday

The mist spread and covered the view, Touching the tips of trees and embracing them. The whole town, down the hill, seems to be drowned in mist. Mist comes more forward, passes throw my skin and moves ahead of me to the far place. Today is Wednesday, not many people come here on weekdays. When I reached here and sat on the bench there was only one older man who was sitting here, who might be contemplating his life. 

I've taken out my phone, to write something. Thanks to modern technology. You can't carry a notepad or a diary with you in public spaces or with family and friends, everyone starts to get interested in your diary. But when there is a phone in your hand they'll simply assume you are chatting with someone. Cool! Isn't it? You can also pretend you have a lot of friends to chat with ( just a stupid way to see things). I know I'm not a very interesting person to chat with. 

I've hardly typed a few sentences because a weird thought is bothering me that I might also be lost in mist for someone who is watching over me from a higher point. Who on the earth is texting me now? Oh! it's my twin. The text says, "Tu pagal h" (you're crazy). Only siblings can say these things at any hour without having any reason. I'll not reply to her right now but will remember to send her a video of the view I'm enjoying while she's still lying in bed.

Mist have started to scatter now. I'm hopeful that soon the mist around me will also be scattered and those eyes looking over the world will look after me.

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media