Tell me...

So, Tell me how do you feel
when you see me smiling? 
They think that I'm happy, 
maverick, spoiled, beguiling. 
Do you think the same,
when you hear my name? 
You know me since the day
we gained consciousness, 
I was looking for sun rays
in my cloudy trodden shed, 
And you were bathing 
under the sun
And Having fun! 
When I took out my 
old white sheet of paper 
filled it with my choice of colors, 
Because I wasn't allowed to
enjoy the summer.
You know me
since inception
You know my tears, fears
and how I faced deception. 
Tell me, Do you 
really want to put yourself
in my shoe?
Tell me...

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media