Matter of Time

Nowadays I find it difficult to get my thoughts down on paper. I am not reading much. Maybe sometimes it's better not to pay attention, to do nothing. Just sit for a while and feel the joy of nothingness. Although I have written a few bits and pieces. So, Today's blog is again raw and unedited slice of my nothingness on your plate.

 With the rotation of earth

the sky turns black to blue,

sometimes it's grey, 

sometimes there's red hue. 

With the revolution of earth

changes the year, world, countries, 

Life changes and fate brings

Happiness, mystery or adversaries. 

While sitting here I'm witnessing 

the game of defeat and victory, 

With the changing  TV screen

There's someone losing war, 

Someone is changing course of history.

It's the matter of few seconds, 

It's matter of luck, 

Some are moving ahead, 

Some are stuck. 

With the rotation of earth

I become blind, deaf and dumb

It's the matter of time

Sometimes full of life

and Sometimes I'm numb.

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media