Fighting with own self

I'm wandering from place to place, 
High hills and dales, 
deep on ground and like a boat sails
in the sea, a cotton swab or pappus
travel long distances in their search. 
I'm looking for someone important 
who was near and dear to me, 
Diverged roads, slant path
and thorns had pricked my feet and knees. 
I run and run 
and sit near the lake, 
where water is stagnant and stale.
When I looked inside it I could see nothing, 
no one has ever told me if you ever lose 
yourself, you will never be free. 
My search is still incomplete, 
It's getting harder and harder to conceal
my thirst, my misery, my infelicity
I'm a green eyed demon, 
And mouth is hard to seal. 
Neither I can see, 
Nor I can seek help. 
I have to find once again, 
Myself. 

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media