We don't cross the limits

How many times we refrain ourselves from saying our mind! Sometimes we don't want to displease others, sometimes we feel so bitter or sad about the thought that we just keep it in our hearts because we don't want to transmit our discomforts , anxieties in to others. I sometimes feel disturbed that what if someone get to read my personal  stuff, we all does (what if they read our minds, what if they control and manipulate our thinking). When someone asks, we stop ourselves from writing/saying the original words and come up with the new sentence which have the same meaning to us but different to others. What a relief...

But we may feel occasionally we have betrayed ourselves. We crave for truthfulness and feel helpless. This little poem addresses the same feeling which we all share mutually yet isolatedly... 

I want to write the exact thoughts 

come to me, but I can't

All fights I fought

The times I cried like infant. 

Pen stops working

Mind shuts it's door

Broken all the recordings

Face the truth, sour. 

Lay down 

Burn all the clothes

Cars are stolen from the town

walk on your toes. 

Distorted are the facts 

Altered our tongues

Listen what they say

Do what they want

We've no other way

We want to write but we can't. 

Comments

  1. Yeah... How much close you're to someone, everyone needs his privacy and don't want to share their every thought...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they're mad at you because you priorities your privacy more than anything .... Atleast in my case 😂

      Delete
  2. That's really difficult to be penned,but believe justice will got served .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penning might not be that much difficult but fear of someone else will read is difficult to deal with

      Delete

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media