Bouncing over hills

Bus is on fast pace. It has left the plain scenery behind and entered in hilly landscape. Trees and buildings seem to run. Running far from me, like everyone-everything else. What if flying hand comes and fall on my lap without its body! What a silly thought! I pushed this thought aside immediately. My attention is caught sometimes by terrace fields, sometimes by noise of the people, sometimes by height of mountains. With the change of scenery my thoughts are also changing. Also, thanks to roads, I'm bouncing from one thought to another like a rubber ball. 

Snow clad mountains don't fascinate me anymore. I don't like the cold, fresh air, serenity and calmness. I think it's my heart which is cold. Why did I decide to come back here? I'm regretting my decision now.

What else can I do now? I just have to move with flow or with bus! And here comes the rain. Now it will become very cold here. I hate cold that's why I decided to come in summers. But these are mountains, nothing is predictable here.

'हवा में उड़ता जाए मेरा लाल दुपट्टा मलमल का'...(Let my red scarf go flying in the air.. ). Who is listening to this much old song? Lo! It's my own phone buzzing without any notice. 

My readers must be thinking while my home is in mountains then why I'm not habitual to cold? Let me clarify few things, mountains bring you peace, a sense of adventure for some. There is a kind of monotony here. And I'm having a lot of adventures in my personal, bumpy rug life. I don't want anymore. 

'This woman complains a lot', I know you are annoyed by this constant nagging.

There was rain behind and here sun is shining bright. Again unpredictable weather. 'Why does everything look beautiful in the sun after the rain?' 

I don't know if I have ever missed mountains. They're just with me, I'm habitual to them. To feel them I don't really need to go to them.

And again reader will be left with uneding story, but when does the journey end? When do we stop thinking? When I'll board off the bus, someone else will take my seat with new thoughts. New story would be woven. Face will change, places will change. But only remain the mountains.

Comments

  1. The beauty of mountains resides in heart ❤️ just feel them..don't rush everytime...👍
    Nice message.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media