Victim of separation


During my evening walk 
I met a little kid, 
Sparkling and cheerful 
that doe eyed.
He talked about his
school and his friends,
He seemed sad, although 
happy he pretend.
We went to village temple
and made deal with God,
in our minds, 
I asked for strength to travel my road. 

When I got ready to go back,
The kid accompanied me again, 
I asked him, what have you asked 
from God and bargain?
He said I prayed to God
for togetherness of my parents,
For happy family,
and for all sufferings' disappearance.

Listening that I fell
silent and meek, 
It's only the family,
the victim of separation can seek. 
He longed for family,
And here, I was trying to escape !
He was sure that all he 
asked for, God can make. 

After that day I could never met him, 
But his words still echoed in my ears,
whenever I cross that road,
I experience same strange fear. 

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media