Question




In a hollow dark room of my soul, 
There lies a question,
Who always asks me,
"Why this moving stagnation?"

Gazing at the dark night sky 
And the melting clouds
The music of heaven is
thunderous and loud.
This music asks me about my
long lost old dream,
that I have strangled 
in an invisible pile of insecurities.

Flower that dies without bloom, 
while yearning for sunlight,
Filled my heart with gloom.
The flower screamed and asked me 
about my deserted desire,
I used to keep in the dark room of soul,
the flambeau and its fire.

Comments

  1. Always looks forward to seeing what you write next for your column..👌❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media