Soul in solitude

I was again on a solo trip without telling anyone, I picked up my backpack and just took the bus. I wanted to escape from situations, people around and most importantly me. I couldn't get the window seat, so the only option left for me was to either stare at people or scroll the internet. I decided to do both, according to the need of time. I checked my backpack again if I'd packed everything in a hurry. Funny how my bag is always packed. But something was missing, I couldn't remember what. I think I escape a lot. Or maybe it's just my way to feel relaxed. It's not easy to live with constant uneasiness. But whom should I tell? It's a web, puzzle, mirage, maze. And there seems to be no end to it. How am I supposed to share when even I couldn't comprehend this? 

While thinking about all of this sleep overcomes my brain. When I woke up I was at my station. Now I knew I needed an extra jacket otherwise I would have shivered all the time. Himalayas are always unpredictable. While walking on Mall Road and sipping my coffee, I was only afraid that monkeys would take my bag. I took the bag on my both shoulders and griped my coffee tightly. As if I’ve control over those monkeys. This is what we do, try to hold things tightly, consciously or subconsciously, we never want things to end. But sadly no one has a remote control to operate situations, no one can reverse time, and there are no time machines to visit the future. 
I saw a familiar face in the crowd, a stranger but a friend. I did, what I usually do. I waved at him with a smile, hoping he wouldn't feel the lack of warmth in me. I saw a text flashed over my screen. I knew what was I going to reply “I'm at my place and sleeping the whole weekend.”
We walked the whole evening together till the stars started to shine bright and the moon started to smile. I knew this was the time to head home.
 

Comments

  1. Very interesting content bro! Always update so that our insight can increase!
    if you like slot games and want to get information about Making Money, so you can get lots of money, come on, visit this site by clicking the link Making Money Machines


    There are also superior games available regarding slot games that will benefit you!



    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting content bro! Always update so that our insight can increase!
    if you like slot games and want to get information about Making Money, so you can get lots of money, come on, visit this site by clicking the link Making Money Machines


    There are also superior games available regarding slot games that will benefit you!



    ReplyDelete
  3. Journey to the top 👌

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully penned 👏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media