Winner

I saw the white Bougainvillea vine on the rear gate of someone's  house and ran toward it to click a photograph. This is what we, the slaves of technology do. We first click the picture and then praise the beauty around us. Yeah! I'm ranting like those people who constantly nag about the cons of technology and can't live without it for a moment. After all, it's this internet access which has allowed me to share my thoughts with people all around the world.

Then I started  to ask my friend to try different angles to get a perfect picture of me with that vine. Yet the best picture was the one with my back on camera, which I'll share under the hashtag of summer aesthetic.

Flowers have always been the part of our lives. From literature to temples, from greetings to the gift to loved ones, from our birth to doom, flowers walk with us. These little petals of colors fill our lives with colors. We compare the smile of our love with the blooming flower and our sorrow with unlucky withered flowers. Sometimes children are looked as flowers. Don't know if there's anything in this world exists which has never been seen alike or compared with flowers.

Victorious are garlanded, wounded are comforted with flowers. Flowers are the comfort and flowers are the motivation.

I was about to flip to the sad side of flowers, my friend shouted at me. I moved aside because I was the hinderance to the perfect picture of the flowers.

Before the owner of the house could see or hear us, I plucked a bunch of flowers and hung them on my tote bag. I knew that they would dry soon but I'll keep them with me till the end. Because I strongly believe in the end, Flowers will Win the World.

 

Comments

  1. You flower 🌼 ( beauty= flower)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ब्यूटीफुल

      Delete
    2. Thank you both ❤

      Delete

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media