Little Black Bird #5

It's been almost two years when I last talked to my Little Black Bird. He was quite a part of my walks. I really don't know either he has left me or I've changed.

Everything has changed except my life which seems quite in motion like river's water but actually stagnant like the rocks lying below the water. Today I'm missing that little black bird a lot. My Black Bird... 

Dear black bird! 

Why did you left me? 

You were the only one

who was like me. 

I think your struggle has been ended

Or you've left the world ! 

But you neither came for good bye. 

We never know which bid

is final bye.

I wish there would be

an scientific invention, 

which could tell us  about future, 

hidden feelings could be mentioned. 

Dear black bird! 

Will you ever return 

and perch on this tree, 

where you tried to solve

scruples and made yourself free. 

You promised to come back

again and again, 

with same old questions

under different name. 

You've forgotten your friend, 

It's alright,

Even if it's without you

I've to fight.

Dear black bird! 

I've to fight, 

Like you did, 

You did it right. 

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media