Looking Forward

These empty rainwashed streets, occasionally running late night cars with wild speed, blinking street lights now and then, happily sleeping people in their cozy bedrooms, on lights of tenants' rooms, the random puff of laughter of any family from far place... Don't know why am I thinking about the people living in these block shaped buildings. Standing by the window, I can feel the freshness  in the air after a whole day of rain. Now even moon has prevailed.

The cold wind that blows almost the whole year at home has arrived here today. It has the dampness of mountains. Why am I not liking this breeze while everyone surrounding me are enjoying this? How mountains are capable of holding so much coldness? I'm not going to spoil another article with my sadness. When others are getting relief from this hot-chilly summer who am I to spoil their days. (As if I'm going to tell them how do I feel.) 

A car just passed through the street and it has left shaken window panes of every house in the lane. They must be party people or probably other people looking for an escape. 

Moon is beautiful today. I should click a picture. It will come handy to post on social media or blog. That is how we admire nature. We see through the camera lense more than our own eyes. This thought has provoked me to leave my cellphone and enjoy this night for a while. 

While watching the moon, I can sense that there is someone from far above, from other planet or may be from the heaven is observing me and is smiling over me.


 

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media