Scribbles #1

I keep on scribbling now and then, here and there. I know these can't be considered as full story or poem but I think sometimes it's okay to post them raw, as they've been written, flawed, incomplete. I'm leaving you with this kind of piece, hope you'll like it.
With Love. 
As I enter the room door
I feel someone shuts the door behind me
Whenever I turn back to see
There's no one
How could that possible if I feel the presence 
of someone, presence of human
But where is he! or she... 
Unknown arms embrace me 
so hard
I start to suffocate 
I wish to cry 
Try to ask for help
But my voice deceives me 
My hands fall numb 
Feet are paralyzed
Sun has reached the horizon
The unknown arms aren't ready to leave me
I've stopped trying 
It's ease now 
I'm enjoying it 
Soon with slumber 
will come to me
with fairies 
and take me to the clouds
on hthe higher world.

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media