Forgiveness

 Sometimes I wonder, how shall I heal the wounds of my heart, whom I have injured with my actions and words. How shall I assure my soul that I'm not a bad person, when I'm behaving like one?

I'm seeking forgiveness from my heart and soul, from my body and mind. I'm seeking forgiveness from myself. May be I can fix myself then... 

"Oh dear heart, 

Forgive me for weighing

you too much, 

with my thoughts full of

anger and anguish. 

Forgive me, dear soul, 

for all the weariness and

self complaining attitude.

My dear mind and brain, 

I'm sorry, I loathe you 

for being so simple and plain, 

You helped me to 

attained the heights, 

But I'm so thankless, 

You were with me in every fight. 

Dear body, I want to apologize, 

for shaming you because

of not so perfect shape and size."

Forgiveness is the most easy solution to surround yourself with positivity but sometimes it is the most complicated thing to do. 

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media