Incomplete



Last night, I was looking for the 
lost documents on my bookshelf, 
That's when my hands got the old diary. 

Then I read the pages of past, 
spilled ink, unsaid feelings,
incomprehensible signs, meaningless words, 
left out spaces and cutting marks. 

There are some blank pages, 
which I had left to complete our story, 
The old and dry petals of rose, 
the one you gave me as a mark
of our love; are still there. 

The rose which I tried to keep alive
for days and nights, but it died, 
and left behind these dried petals, 
And the story, 'incomplete'. 

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media