Little black bird #2

The companion of my evening walk, comes and sits beside me... Today, he is free and I can't resume my walks. So I'm sending my message to you through him... 


You fly from tree to tree, 
So cheerfully and lively 
Oh! Little black bird you are free. 
Today when the roads are closed, 
Borders are sealed, 
You still can fly 
to the beautiful places of the world, 
And here we are, locked ! 
If you are going so far, 
In your way, there's a place, 
where resides my friend, 
who is going through terrible phase. 
Tell him, don't lament
in this deadly darkness, 
Soon, the breeze will sooth our pain
The sun will rise again.

Comments

Post a Comment

My photo
Nidhi katoch
A silent observer in search of her TRUE HOME. If you like my writings, do comment and share... Views are extremely personal and are original writings of mine.

Popular posts from this blog

Token of memory

Speck of dust

Musings

The Day We Met...

Words

Talking in between the Silence

Connect me through Social Media